|Title of the article
CONSCIOUSNESS DEVELOPMENT LAWS IN GLOBALIZATION: SOCIAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL ANALYSIS OF THE TOPICAL CRISIS PHENOMENA IN EDUCATION
Rasskazov Leonid Dementjevich, Candidate of philosophy, associate professor, sub-department of philosophy social sciences and humanities, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after prof. V. F. Voyno-Yasenetsky (1 Partizana Zheleznyaka street, Krasnoyarsk, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Changes in the educational system of modern Russia and of the world community at large require to investigate the laws of consciousness to which the community is subject to. Only by understanding the nature of consciousness one can talk about the forms and methods of education in a crisis, as ways to meet the learning needs of students. The aim of this study is to analyze the combination of the leading forces of modernity – consciousness, globalization and education, taking into account the reality of the pedagogical process.
Materials and methods. Realization of the research goals was achieved through using the analysis of the works of the classics and the contemporaries of pedagogical and philosophical thought, as well as using author’s own experience of pedagogical long-term activity. A special place is occupied by the scientific works devoted to the study of didactic and heuristic methods, as well as to interpretation of the contemporary crisis processes in education. The methodological potential includes the dialectic method, which allows to see the trends in the educational process and to compare the role teachers and students in the educational process; the method of synergetics, identifying the nature and laws of consciousness, education and globalization; the noosphere method that organizes the crises of society, consciousness and education throughout the whole world; the statistical method, the importance of which is obvious for the analysis of data on the changes of teaching personnel potential.
Results. The author studied the forms and methods of teaching and educational work of the faculty, compared effectiveness of teaching and heuristic methods in the context of globalization of education. The researcher revealed peculiarities of training of teachers and their willingness to meet educational needs of students in new conditions. The author pointed out the tradition of everyday life of teachers in the context of changes, typical for the Russian educational system in the late 19th century, second half of the 20th and early 21st centuries.
Conclusions. The study of the university teaching staff allows to understand the positive trends in the content of the policy in the sphere of higher vocational education in modern Russia, the problems peculiar to teachers, to abandon stereotypes in their role and participation in public life, to identify new areas for further study of the scientific problems of consciousness.
globalization, didactic method of teaching, crisis consciousness, education, heuristic learning.
|| Download PDF
1. Ursul A. D. Global'noe znanie i global'noe obrazovanie (evolyutsionnyy podkhod) [Global consciousness and global education (developmental approach)]. Krasnoyarsk: SFU, 2011, 48 p.
2. Global'nye protsessy i ustoychivoe razvitie: sb. st. [Global processes and stable development: collected articles]. Ed. A. D. Ursul. Moscow: Izd-vo RGTEU, 2011, 382 p.
3. Vasil'ev N. A. Voobrazhaemaya logika [Imaginary logic]. Moscow: Nauka, 1989, 264 p.
4. Bogdanov A. A. Tektologiya (Vseobshchaya organizatsionnaya nauka): v 2 kn. [Tectology (General organizational science)]. Moscow: Ekonomika, 1989, bk. 2, 351 p.
5 Komenskiy Ya. A. Izbrannye pedagogicheskie sochineniya: v 2 t. [Selected pedagogical works: in 2 volumes]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1982, vol. 1.
6. Vakhterov V. P. Izbrannye pedagogicheskie sochineniya [Selected pedagogical works: in 2 volumes]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1987.
7. Vakhterov V. P. Izbrannye pedagogicheskie sochineniya [Selected pedagogical works: in 2 volumes]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1987.
8. Andreev A. L. Istoricheskoe samosoznanie. Teoriya. Istoriya. Praktika [Historical selfconsciousness. Theory. History. Practice]. Krasnoyarsk: LITERA-print, 2007, 316 p.
Дата создания: 31.01.2015 13:30
Дата обновления: 04.02.2015 09:18